What is WordPress?
Technically speaking WordPress is a free and open-source CMS (Content Management System) written in PHP and paired with a MySQL or MariaDB database.
Now, in simpler words, WordPress is the easiest, most popular way to create your own website or blog. In fact, two out of five websites on the Internet are powered by WordPress.
WordPress not only powers a huge number of business sites and blogs, it’s also the most well liked way to create an eCommerce store WordPress empowers:
- Business websites
- eCommerce stores
- Membership sites
- Social networks
- And lots more…
Also Read : How to take a screenshot on windows 10
- WordPress is free: WordPress is a free software. It means you are unengaged to download, install, use and modify it as per your requirements. It can be used to create various varieties of website as long as it is not illegal.
- WordPress is Simple to Customize: Most people start using WordPress without any prior knowledge of designing websites that are neither programmers nor web designers.
- WordPress is SEO Friendly: SEO (Search Engine Optimization)-friendly is content written in such a way that it is interpreted by the search engines easily. It is written with the help of a standard compliance high-quality code that produces semantic mark-up. This makes Google, Microsoft Edge and other search engines fond of WordPress.
- WordPress is Simple to Manage: WordPress comes with a built-in updates management system which implies that one can download its updates from within their WordPress admin dashboard.
WordPress is Safe and Secure: WordPress keeps security in mind, and it is considered to be a really safe and secure platform to run an internet site.
- WordPress supports various media types: WordPress is not just limited to texts. It also features a built-in media uploader to handle images, audio, and video files. WordPress supports Embed enabled websites which implies that you can embed YouTube videos, Instagram photos, Tweets, and Soundcloud audio by just pasting the URL in the WordPress post editor.
Also Read : How to Factory Reset Windows 10
How to Install WordPress in 3 Simple Steps:
1. Get WordPress Hosting: Choose a WordPress web hosting plan. Each plan consists of lots of different features that all WordPress website owners need. Finish the registration process and log in to your Hosting account.
2. Install WordPress: Scroll down the window until you see the Website category then Click on Auto Installer. Select WordPress and then after filling in the required details clock on install.
Also Read : How to Install Windows 10
3. Begin Using WordPress: Access your WordPress dashboard to begin working on your website. With the assistance of the menu on your left side, you can create no. of pages, add different kinds of media, write posts, and customize your site’s overall look.
Install WordPress using One-Click Installers
1. Mojo Marketplace:
- Log in to your control panel and find the Mojo Marketplace tab. Then select the One-Click Installs icon. This would redirect you to Mojo Marketplace. In the Blogs & Website Builders tab, click on the WordPress icon and then on the Install button to line up a brand new internet site.
- Then select which domain you would like to install WordPress by clicking on the Check Domain button.
- Select the Show advanced options checkbox to input your site name, username, and password. Finally, click on the Install Now button.
- Open Software/Services tab in cPanel. You would find the WordPress icon under Top Scripts. Click on it to install.
- Fill in the necessary Protocol, Domain, In Directory, and Database Name In the Software Setup tab. Then fill within in the database and site settings.
- Create your admin account. Choose your language, plugins, and advanced options and you’re finally ready to go.
Also Read : What is a Domain Name?
- Open the control panel on your device and find the Fantastico (or Fantastico Deluxe) icon.
- Click on the icon. On the left side, you would see WordPress under Blogs. Choose WordPress and click on the New Installation link.
- Enter your various details such as your domain, username, password, site title etc. Then click the Install WordPress. It would lead you to a confirmation page. Then finally click on the Finish Installation button to finish the installation.
Install WordPress Manually
- Download WordPress from WordPress.org and login to cPanel and build in a WordPress database using the MySQL Databases icon found under the databases tab. Then create and add at least one user to the database and Upload WordPress to your public_html or root folder using FTP or File Manager.
- Extract the WordPress.zip archive and navigate to your site’s URL to launch the installation process. Now follow the prompts and fill in your database info i.e. database name, username, password and database host and click on the Submit button.
- Click Install and enter information about your site on the subsequent page and click on the Install WordPress button.
Install WordPress Using WAMP
- Open the WampServer website and click on the ‘Start Using WampServer’ button. Now, you two versions would be available here: WampServer 32 bits and WampServer 64 bits. To pick out the WampServer version that matches you operating system type of your Windows computer, go to Control Panel > System and Security >System in your device.
- Once downloaded, click on the wampserver execution file to install. Carefully follow the instructions on the installation screen.
- Once installed, you can launch the WampServer to continue with other login details.
Also Read : How to Disable Cortana on Windows 10
Why Hostinger Should Be Your Choice
Hostinger’s WordPress web hosting plans will allow you to get the most out of your WP site.
Each plan includes a number of various features that is required by all WordPress website owners. However, here is what is going to truly change your experience of running a WP site once you host with WordPress:
- WordPress websites provide the LiteSpeed Cache plugin.
Easy-to-use tools that facilitate you to manage your WordPress website.
- 24/7 Customer Support is provided by WordPress to answer your queries anytime.
- Free Let’s Encrypt SSL certificate is provided by all WordPress hosting.
- All WordPress plans include a minimum one free email account along with your domain name.
- 99.9% Uptime Guaranteed
- All WordPress hosting plans include a free domain name
- 30-day money-back guarantee.
Hope you enjoyed reading this article about How to Install WordPress in 3 Simple Steps.
For any further queries or suggestions you can write down to us below or contact us here.